FOR CHICKEN STOCK
- ½ chicken breast, with chicken bony parts like necks, wings
- 1.5 liter water
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 4-5 pepper corns
- ½ tbsp
FOR CHICKEN CORN SOUP
- 1 tin sweet corn or, 1 cup ( whole or cream style)
- ¾ cup corn flour or more if required
- 1 cup water
- ½ chicken cube or ½ tablespoon chicken powder
- 2 eggs,, lightly beaten
- salt to taste
- 2-3 green chilies,, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 5 teaspoon vinegar
- pepper to taste
- 3 small bowls
- slims chips packet
- hard boiled eggs,, sliced
- Ginger Julienne slices
MAKING CHICKEN STOCK
- Add all ingredient of chicken stock in a large pot and cook for 1 hour on medium low flame. Or pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- While stock is getting ready. Take green chilies in a small bowl and add 3 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Take red chili powder in small bowl and add 2 tbsp of vinegar. Fill the third bowl with soy sauce. Condiments are ready set aside with salt and pepper bottles.
- Open a tin of corn and blend the corns with the water by only 2-3 pulses.Set aside. Do not make a paste, we want a gritty mixture.( This step is not required if using cream style corn tin)
- Mix cornflour with water and set aside.
- When the chicken stock is ready. Strain the soup.
- Separate bone from meat and shred the meat lightly with fork.
- Heat chicken stock on medium heat and add half of shredded chicken, blended corns, chicken cubes or powder.
- Add more 2-3 cup water if you want to make more soup.
- Bring soup to boil and add cornflour mixture with constant stirring. (Add half cornflour mixture first and bring to boil and check consistency. Add more cornflour mixture if required).
- Now pour eggs in a thin stream while constantly stirring the soup. Make sure the soup is very hot.
- Adjust salt and serve hot with condiments and accompaniments. Also add remaining half of shredded chicken on individual servings.