- 1 family pack teatime biscuits, about 28 biscuits
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 egg, substitute with ½ cup cream.
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Nuts, for garnish
Take 3 biscuits and set aside for garnish.
- Break the remaining biscuits in large bits with your hands. ( Do not crush it.)
- In a mixing bowl, empty condensed milk can. Add an egg and cocoa powder. Mix well until the mixture is homogenized.
- Now pour the prepared chocolate syrup over the broken biscuit. Mix well until biscuits are coated.
- Garnish with crushed biscuits and nuts.
- Pop it into the freezer to chill for 30 minutes for the best taste.