- ¼ cup almond, chopped
- ¼ cup cashew, chopped
- 2 tablespoon pistachio, chopped
- 2 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 cup pitted dates, about 30, roughly chopped
- ½ tablespoon butter or ghee
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
Take all the chopped nut in a pan and dry roast for 30 second on medium heat until lightly toasted. Add sesame seeds and roast for another few seconds. Remove nuts to a plate and set aside.
- In same pan add butter and chopped dates. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes until soft keep mixing with spatula. Add raisin, roasted nuts and cardamom powder to dates and cook further for a minutes. Remove from heat.
- Let the mixture cool enough to handle. Then mix further with hands (if needed).
- Remove dates mixture on cling wrap and roll it into a log. Keep log in fridge and cut slices of date as required. Serve cold.