› 600 g of strawberries and raspberries
› 4 scoops of vanilla ice-cream
› 2–3 ready-made meringue nests, roughly broken into bits
› fresh mint, to garnish
1. In a bowl, puree half the berries using a hand blender (or use
2. Chop the remaining berries, reserving a few for decoration.
Leave in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
3. Mix the ice cream in a bowl to soften it, then fold in the berry
puree and crushed meringue.
4. Fold in the chopped berries.
5. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into 4 cold glass dishes.
6. Garnish with the remaining berries and a sprig of mint.