- ¼ cup oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1½ to 2 tablespoon green chilli paste, less or more to taste
- ½ tablespoon ginger paste
- ½ tablespoon garlic paste
- ½ cup yogurt
- 400 grams chicken cubes
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sauté Veggies
- ½ tablespoon oil
- 1 small capsicum, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- ½ cup shredded cheese, loosely packed
- ½ cup cream
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 medium chillies, deseeded and cut in julienne
- Salt, to taste
- In a pot, heat oil then add chopped onion, chilli, garlic and ginger paste. Mix well and cover the pot. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat until onions are soft.
- Switch off heat then add yogurt. Transfer gravy to a food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes until you have a very smooth this gravy. Set aside.
- In same pot, heat oil and sauté sliced onion and capsicum for 2 minutes until soft.
- Remove veggies to a plate and set aside.
FOR CHICKEN AND ASSEMBLE
- In a bowl, mix chicken, salt and flour.
- Again in same pot, heat butter on low flame. Add the chicken and cumin powder. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes until color changes.
- Now add in yogurt gravy, sautéed onions, capsicum and cheddar cheese to the chicken pot. Mix well and simmer for 2-3 minutes. (Add 2 tablespoons of water to thin out gravy if needed.)
- Finally, mix in cream. Add butter on sides of pot and simmer for few more minutes until oil separates. Served with crispy garlic naan.