› 20 ml of vegetable oil
› 2 onions, chopped
› 1 red pepper, cored and chopped
› pinch of salt and pepper if required
› 4 eggs
› 2 large potatoes, boiled and chopped
› 1 tsp of chopped fresh parsley, or 1 tsp of dried parsley
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Add the onions and cook until soft.
3. Add the red pepper, cook for 5 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
5. Stir the potatoes, parsley and fried vegetables into the egg mixture.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the heated frying pan and spread evenly
to the edge.
7. Cook for 5 minutes until the egg mixture comes away from the
side of the pan.
8. Place the pan under a preheated moderate grill for about 3 minutes
to cook the top of the tortilla.