1 kg beef, raw, medium fat
3 cups (646 g) water
2 onions, red-skinned, raw, unpeeled (176 g)
3 tomatoes, red, ripe (295 g)
3 tbsp. (36 g) cooking oil
1 ½ tsp. (7 g) salt, iodized
• Cut the beef into small pieces.
• Peel, wash, and chop the onions and tomatoes into
• Put the meat into a cooking pot, add 3 cups of
water, and boil for 1 hour.
• Strain the remaining liquid and keep it separately.
• Heat oil in a cooking pot, add onions, and cook
until golden brown.
• Add tomatoes and cook until tender.
• Add salt and meat then stir and cook for 7-10
• Add half of the strained water then stir and cover
to cook for 30 minutes.
• Add the rest of the strained water and cook until
all the water dries.
• Turn off the heat.
• Serve hot.