- 4 cups watermelon chunks, (800 gm)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 tablespoon rose syrup, or 4 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- Few mint leaves, for garnish
Pulse watermelon chunks in a blender for 30 seconds until liquidised. You might need to work in two batches depending on the capacity of the blender.
- If your watermelon has seeds, strain it through a coarse strainer, or skip this step if using seedless melon.
- Mix watermelon juice, lemon juice and rose syrup in a pitcher.
- Add ice to individual glasses and then pour drink over the ice. Garnish with mint leaf and serve.